£45,000-£60,000 depending on experience + Company performance bonus
Growing and well respected Health Economic consultancy
Oxfordshire, London (Hybrid/Remote)
With my client achieving planned year on year growth, now is a very exciting time to join them. With personal growth being at the top of their people agenda, they really do look after their Number 1 commodity…You!
As part of a large group, my client is now part of a family of agencies delivering exceptional healthcare communications and consultancy services, achieving best-in-class capabilities across therapeutic categories and all phases of brand development, specifically here for Health economics and Outcomes Research.
Why work for my client?
Aren’t all consultancies the same….No!
• Actively encouraged to voice their ideas
• Flexible start and finish times
• Commitment to employee welfare
• Continual learning environment
I am looking to speak with Statisticians who enjoy a client facing role, working collaboratively with Project Managers and HE teams to deliver high quality evidence based solutions for their clients.
• Preparation of study protocols, including statistical analysis plans, specifying table shells and figures;
• Preparation of datasets for analysis and undertaking analyses as detailed in the analysis plan;
• Quality assurance review of statistical models developed both within the company and for clients;
• Involvement in client meetings to provide updates on methods, progress and results of data analysis; Report preparation and presentation to clients;
• Client liaison within a project, with the support of a project lead.
Specifically I am looking for those with a graduate degree in medical statistics, statistics or similar, software packages such as R & STARA experience, patient level data or large individual data sets experience, survival analysis, generate linear models, multilevel models
and to draw inference between parameters and clinical endpoints, and familiarity with analysing real word evidence and datasets used within the UK (HES, CPRD etc.).
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging new opportunity them please apply within.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2305-515123
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 15th May 2023
- Expires: 12th June 2023