As a Procurement Delivery Manager, you will work in a dynamic global environment where you will bring analytical thinking, planning, execution, and focus to the procurement sourcing and delivery capability area. Thanks to your strong problem-solving and core procurement skills, you will effectively collaborate with internal procurement (customer relationship management, contracting, solutions, etc.) and business stakeholders to translate business needs into sourcing, spend management activities, and content enhancement.
- Sourcing and category subject matter specialist conducting market and internal analysis to develop and implement strategies and tactical plans for the client to source and negotiate for third-party goods and services that satisfy stakeholder requirements.
- Procurement practitioner delivering and executing sourcing strategies by leveraging spend, category know-how, robust sourcing, negotiation, contracting, supplier management, and project management skills to achieve objectives and key results.
- Content and automation advocate translating sourcing outcomes and opportunities into content and automated buying channels that improve business adoption, satisfaction, and overall efficiency.
- The ability to explain general capability area information to others or collect/translate moderate complexity stakeholder requirements in straightforward situations.
- Knowledgeable in procurement systems and operational processes, such as contracting, (e) Sourcing, and spot buying is desired.
- Knowledge in the Clinical Development and/or Clinical Technologies area (e.g. Clinical Research Organisations, Imaging, eCOA, etc.)
- Proven capability in negotiating project budgets and contracts
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Business level fluency in English.
For further details, please contact Tim Barratt on +44(0)1727 817 626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: BH-34635
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 12th May 2023
- Expires: 9th June 2023