CK Group are recruiting for a highly experienced Quality professional with strong strategic leadership skills to join a Biotechnology company at their site based near Oxford, on a permanent basis with flexibility of hybrid working.
This is an excellent opportunity to lead the quality strategy and join a pioneering biotech company looking to tackling the major global challenges of keeping people healthy and increasing food production.
- To head up the quality department, driving compliance and performance for their UK and international sites
- Accountable for Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Biosafety, ensuring consistent performance excellence of the Quality Management System and to drive forward its continuous improvement.
- Liaise with leadership team and set the Quality Strategy for new pipeline products
- Support R&D teams from a quality perspective
- Perform internal audits in the UK and at international sites (some international travel involved)
- Execute quality activities such as leading critical non-conformances, and corrective and preventive actions;
- To host and pass external audits
- Degree qualified (MSc/PhD) in Biological Sciences or or equivalent
- 5 years+ industry experience in quality management in the Biotech or pharma industry.
- Proven line management and leadership skills
- Experience working to GMP and/or GLP requirements is essential
- A proven track record of implementing improvement initiatives and compliance excellence;
- Successful history of successfully completing inspections by regulatory authorities, as well as leading internal audits
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55526 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55526
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 12th May 2023
- Expires: 9th June 2023