Senior Communications Manager – Internal communications focus
• Pharmaceutical company
• Surrey – must be able to be in the office 2-3 days per week
CPL Life Sciences are working exclusively with a global pharmaceutical organisation who are looking for a Senior Communications Manager to join their team.
The role will work across both internal and external communications activities and will drive engagement across the organisation, and with external audiences, through partnering with HR and key stakeholders and creating impactful and meaningful stories.
As a Senior Manager, you will take ownership of your own projects from end-to-end and will also:
• Develop & deliver the content strategy and any materials which could include social media content, Q&A documents, and messaging materials.
• Manage relationships with external agencies.
• Measure & monitor the performance of communication channels, contextualising and analysing data so as to provide further insights.
• Own & deliver the content and editorial strategies across the organisation.
Note to applicants:
Solid internal communications experience is required for this role and communications experience within the pharmaceutical industry is also key. Experience of using Veeva PromoMats will also be advantageous.
For further information or to apply, please contact Natalie via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2305-515699
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 12th May 2023
- Expires: 9th June 2023