Job Title: Director, Clinical Pharmacology
Location: Office based 3 days a week in Abingdon, UK
Salary: Attractive salary + Benefits
** Please read **
Cpl Life Sciences is collaborating with a leading TCR biotechnology company who are looking for a Director of Pharmacology to add to their Translational Medicine team. This position will be leading translational modelling, population PK, PK/PD, exposure-response, disease modelling and simulations across clinical development phases. The incumbent will be playing a vital role in this core team.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Translational and clinical development experience exemplified by at least 8 years of drug development experience, with emphasis on Pharmacometrics
• Demonstrated expertise in pharmacometrics, and advanced modelling and simulation
• Significant demonstrated expertise within the field of M&S, including PK, PKPD and statistics.
Contact/How to Learn More: To find out more information or apply, contact Kellie Saul on 0118 9522 795 or email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote JO number: JO-2305-515912
The Technical Operations team at Cpl Life Sciences (previously Clinical Professionals) is a specialist division that focuses exclusively on the recruitment of Quality Assurance, Scientific and Engineering for pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, biotechnology companies, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2305-515912
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 12th May 2023
- Expires: 9th June 2023