Senior Manager Analytical Team Leader
* Senior Manager Team Leader required by Biotechnology firm based in Cambridge*
A global Pharma, based in Kent , currently requires a Senior Manager Analytical Team Leader to lead the delivery of all analytical activities to take a portfolio of new respiratory products to clinical studies and commercialization.
Upon joining, the Senior Manager will work on:
• As a member of multidisciplinary project teams, lead the planning and execution of experiments to generate scientific understanding in development of analytical methods, formulations, and processes.
• Ensure the smooth transfer of project analytical methodologies to Viatris commercial manufacturing facility.
• Lead the review and approval of data, interpretation of results and reporting of experimental outcomes to project development teams.
• Ensure that analytical activities carried out within the team with potential impact on quality of clinical supplies or product approval are delivered in accordance with cGMP requirements.
In terms of skills, we are looking for professionals who have;
• Has substantial experience of the application of analytical chemistry to product development (Respiratory / Inhalation products), including practical experience of modern laboratory techniques (e.g., drug product testing, API characterization).
• Has substantial experience in the management of analytical activities to achieve project deliverables.
• Has substantial experience in performance management and personal development of others.
• Has substantial experience in authoring GMP documentation and preparing regulatory submissions.
• Has substantial experience of the challenges involved in the validation and transfer of complex analytical methods to commercial facilities.
• Able to lead the interpretation of complex data to solve product development issues.
• Able to proactively identify and address barriers to collaborative working with internal and external partners.
This opportunity would suit an experienced Analytical Scientist who has a strong background in respiratory/inhalation products, who would like to join a global Pharma. If this sounds exciting, please apply within!
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2305-515914
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 12th May 2023
- Expires: 9th June 2023