CK Group are recruiting for a Compliance Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Moorgate, London on a contract basis for 6 months. You will be required to work 2 days per week on site.
Hourly £15.00 - £23.00 per hour paye (DOE)
Compliance Specialist Role:
- A Compliance Specialist conducts regulatory examinations and internal audits across the organisation.
- You will conduct periodic compliance reviews of departments, ensuring that procedures and guidelines are met.
- You will prepare documentation of internal procedures utilising state and federal rules, regulations, statutes and other third-party compliance resources.
- A Compliance Specialist prepares compliance manuals and programs, develops compliance training modules and training of compliance team members.
- You will also deal with non-routine tasks and confidential information. Position will receive direction and support.
- Good analytical skills and systems awareness, with a high level of data gathering, process mapping and financial.
- Knowledge of SOX Compliance
- The ability to audit large amounts of internal data against processes (data literate).
- A quick learner who is able to pick up new systems and interpret processes quickly (SOPs).
- Able to compose data and interpret into readable slides to share findings.
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This Compliance Specialist role will be based at our clients European Business Development and Licensing hub in London.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55521 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55521
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 12th May 2023
- Expires: 9th June 2023