We are currently looking for a Analytical Team Lead to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Loughborough area. As the Analytical Team Lead you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Team Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Create and design the analytical strategy for the lab and for the Senior and Junior Analysts to follow.
2. Be able to prepare regulatory CMC Dossier sections
3. Train and oversee Analytical Lab Leader, Senior Analysts and Junior Analysts performance.
4. Implement and monitor systems/processes within the Laboratory to ensure cGMP compliance and the efficient delivery of PDS projects. Drive change where required to improve systems and processes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Team Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a chemistry related field
2. Proven industry experience in sterile pharmaceuticals
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with development activities for drug development in a GMP environment.
Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Regulatory CMC, Drug Development, Sterile, Team Lead, QMS.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637716
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 12th May 2023
- Expires: 9th June 2023