We are currently looking for a Formulation Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in East Midlands. As the Formulation Scientist you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Formulation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Engage in the creation of pharmaceutical formulations and processes, encompassing a variety of dosage forms such as tablets, capsules, controlled release systems, sachets, liquids, and semi-solids.
2. Operate a variety of manufacturing-related machinery at laboratory and pilot-scale levels.
3. Manage the technology transfer from formulation development to production; communicate with production to guarantee efficient knowledge transfer.
4.Complete and accurate GMP-compliant process documentation, including manufacturing papers and report preparation
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Formulation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry related discipline
2. Proven industry experience in formulation of tablets and capsules.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with helping prepare regulatory documentation.
Key Words: Formulation, Chemistry, Tablets, Capsules, Coatings, Pilot scale, Phase I, Phase II, Phase III, Development, Production.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637960
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 12th May 2023
- Expires: 9th June 2023