We are currently looking for an Internal Talent Advisor to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisation based in the Hertfordshire area on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. As the Internal Talent Advisor you will be responsible for the full lifecycle of recruitment activities, working with both internal and external stakeholders, ensuring a best-in-class service is provided to candidates.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Internal Talent Advisor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will act as the first point of contact for all direct applications, as well as managing candidates from recruitment agency partners. This will include screening all inbound applications, checking their suitability for the position and providing a positive candidate experience.
2. Work closely with the HR Business Partner to ensure all Hire Requisitions are approved within a timely fashion, liaise with the relevant internal stakeholders to determine needs, agree sourcing and selection methods.
3. Maintain the internal recruitment tracker and Applicant Tracking System (ATS), managing the data accordingly for KPI purposes.
4. Source potential candidates through a variety of sourcing channels. Prioritising direct and internal candidates with the business. Utilise resources such as LinkedIn Recruiter and Job Boards to search for high calibre candidates and talent pool prospective candidates.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Internal Talent Advisor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have previous experience working as an "in-house" recruiter or within an internal Talent Acquisition role, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry.
2. Practical experience of searching and screening candidates within Engineering, Scientific, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs and Production disciplines.
3. Demonstrated experience managing multiple recruitment streams simultaneously, utilising both direct sourcing and agency recruitment strategies to provide a professional and effective recruitment service.
Key Words: Recruitment | Recruiter | Talent Acquisition | TA | Pharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637945
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 11th May 2023
- Expires: 8th June 2023