CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Corrosion Engineer on behalf of an industry leading consultancy and contract testing company, to be based at their site in Manchester.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has knowledge of chemical permitting/carbon management to assist our clients in this journey.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Experience, ideally, in a metallurgical related field with knowledge of AMPP (formerly NACE) TM0316/TM0177 guidelines.
- Experience in operating to UKAS guidelines an advantage.
- Clients facing experience.
- A higher degree or professional qualification in a related scientific or engineering discipline with a large element of relevant knowledge of and experience in a key technical area for the P&IA business.
- Alternatively, significant relevant knowledge and experience of a key technical area for the P&IA business.
- Demonstrable ability to develop new opportunities for P&IA.
- Previous similar experience of supervising workload and staff.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55515 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55515
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 11th May 2023
- Expires: 8th June 2023