Business Tools and Reporting,
11 Month Contract
Up to £180 a day
Hybrid – Liverpool
Scope of responsibilities includes business applications administration, business metrics development and reporting, project management as applicable to CSL business operations and Digital Excellence, ownership of a range of business tools supporting global logistics operations. The role liaises with a wide variety of functions and levels within and outside to provide business support for the function
• Web page owner for CSL; develops and promotes communication tools to drive business efficiencies.
• Drives CSL global business operations projects to execution.
• Maintains a range of departmental KPI metrics and tracking tools; develops and implements reporting tools to meet business requirements.
• Acts as administrator for Country Requirements System.
• Drives CSL Book of Work and Continuous Improvements tracking and reporting.
• Supports interface with P&DE group and drives related projects implementation.
• Control of mailgroups supporting Clinical Supply Logistics process – both internal and with third-party providers.
• Supports maintenance of GMP documentation retention processes at Moreton.
Higher qualifications in science, business or vocational training in pharmaceutical, logistics or business.
• Significant experience in a business support function, preferably within a pharmaceutical or logistics environment.
• Customer service mind-set, stress resilient; quality and detail oriented. Ability to follow-up on issues and pursue to conclusion, using appropriate escalation channels as appropriate.
• Experience of working across a range of stakeholder groups and organisational levels to resolve problems
• Some flexibility on working hours required.
Key Competency Requirements
• Strong IT skill base with experience in data handling and analysis and with a good working knowledge of SAP.
• Must be proficient in a range of Microsoft tools, including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, OneDrive, One Note, Sharepoint online
• Familiarity with analysing and reporting financial data
• Strong organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to complete assigned projects independently.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to build strong relationships and networks.
• Demonstrates a persistent, pro-active, flexible, and team oriented work ethic.
Travel Required: flexibility required for international travel on an as needed basis.
Describe exposure to any hazards/disagreeable conditions in the work environment. - N/A
If you are interested please apply or send your CV to email@example.com
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2305-515665
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 10th May 2023
- Expires: 7th June 2023