We are currently looking for a Senior Formulation Development Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the West Yorkshire area. As the Senior Formulation Development Scientist you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Formulation Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Facilitate process development and validation activities (if applicable), to provide protocols and reports with the least level of supervision possible.
2. Developing stable formulations for new product, which fit the regulatory and market compliance.
3. Individually write up and produce reports, which support validation and process development activities.
4. To test and develop test methods which characterise raw materials and products, with respect to particle size and rheological properties (where applicable), providing supporting data and reports described above to support MA applications.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Formulation Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in formulation chemistry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with new product development.
Key Words: Formulation, Development, Production, Scale Up, Chemistry, Tech transfer, raw materials, characterisation, finished goods and Rheology.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637952
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 10th May 2023
- Expires: 7th June 2023