We are currently looking for a Associate Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the West Yorkshire area. As the Associate Scientist you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Associate Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To evaluate and support the development of methods for the controlled characterization of raw materials and finished goods in terms of particle size and rheological characteristics (where needed).
2. To create stable and reliable formulations for new goods that adhere to marketing and regulatory criteria with the least amount of oversight possible.
3. To create draught manufacturing processes for production and to aid in the technical transition to production with the least amount of oversight.
4. To produce protocols and reports with the least amount of supervision possible in order to support process development and validation operations (where applicable).
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Associate Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry/Chemistry related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in Formulation roles.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with characterisation of raw materials.
Key Words: Formulation, Development, Production, Scale Up, Chemistry, Tech transfer, raw materials, characterisation, finished goods and Rheology.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637951
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 10th May 2023
- Expires: 7th June 2023