CK Group are recruiting for a QA Assistant to join a diagnostics company in the life sciences at their site based in Stokesley on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading diagnostics manufacturer and a global leader in the fight against infectious diseases.
This role is located in Stokesley, with good access to major local roads.
You will be responsible for ensuring products and services meet the established quality standards, including reliability, usability, and performance.
- Provide support to the Quality Lead for the implementation and maintenance of an ISO13485 and ISO9001 Quality Management system.
- Responsible for document management systems.
- Identify training needs and organise training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Document quality assurance activities.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Bachelor?s Degree in a science-related subject or any equivalent course - Preferable
- Preferably at least 1-2 year?s experience of working in the Quality Team
- Experience working in the Manufacturing/Production Environment - essential
- Understanding of GMP ? (Desirable)
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact the Science Contracts Team on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 55507.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55507
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th May 2023
- Expires: 7th June 2023