CK Group are recruiting for a Technical Projects Manager to join our client at their site based in Nottingham on a full time, permanent basis for a salary ranging up to £40,000 depending on experience.
Our client is a specialist company who develop and manufacture chemicals such as coatings and paints. This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leading company.
This role is located in Nottingham.
Your main duties will involve:
- Participating in technical discussion of NPD and managing approved projects to agreed deadlines
- Product optimisation projects through raw material rationalisation or cost evaluation
- Competitor product analysis through laboratory benchmarking evaluation
- Lead the laboratory team in working collaboratively with other departments
- Delegate tasks to ensure deadlines are met and to enable team members to grow their experience in their roles
- Maintain standard Operating Procedures for all laboratory work including standard test and reporting procedures, regular reporting and alignment with the demands of the business
- Assist the Quality Compliance Manager with the integration of project deliverables through production: formulae modification; batch supervision; review of production methods to optimise batch efficiency and production times.
- Conduct customer site visits and/or production trials to problem solve or optimise the production process
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 3-4 years of industrial experience preferably with coatings or paints
- Degree qualified in chemistry or related
- Experience with QA
- Experience managing projects
- People management/Supervisory experience
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55398 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55398
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th May 2023
- Expires: 7th June 2023