A medical device company has an exciting opportunity for a Validation Technician to join their team.
You will be responsible for verifying and validating the company's instrumentation products. You will also be working on generating appropriate verification and validation paperwork along with providing scientific and technical support to the company's manufacturing processes.
You will require a scientific degree, along with experience with computer programming and/or software, ISO, IVD, GMP, and/or GLP.
- Hands-on bench work, primarily in the area of verifying and validating, and instrumentation of company products.
- Generating appropriate verification and validation (V&V) documentation
- Provide additional ad-hoc scientific and technical support to manufacturing processes, R&D programs, and projects.
- Responsible for accuracy, quality, and regulatory compliance of work undertaken.
- Independently keep a current knowledge base in relevant areas of scientific and technical progress.
- Contribute to managing the day-to-day running of assigned V&V activities within the Quality Management System (ISO13485:2016).
- Undertake additional ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Scientific Degree, or equivalent in Life Science
- Demonstrable laboratory experience gained in verification and validation for the in vitro diagnostics industry.
- Understanding of programming computer software.
- Experience working to strict quality standards such as Medical Device regulations and standards including, but not limited to, 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485, 93/42/EEC, IVD 98/79 EC, ISO14971, GMP, GLP, QSR.
- A strong understanding of the importance of accurate record-keeping within a strictly controlled quality system is essential.
- Organisational skills and the ability to follow agreed procedures is essential.
- Manage and deliver production to agreed timetables and according to defined instructions.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills, work ethic, and attention to detail.
- Good report writing skills, with the ability to communicate results to technical and non-technical staff.
- An eye for detail and commitment to high-quality data.
- A flexible, can-do approach to the requirements of the job.
Competitive Salary - Private Medical Care Plans - Bonus - Additional Benefits
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 7719
- Posted: 9th May 2023
- Expires: 6th June 2023