A medical device company has an exciting opportunity for a Project Assistant to join their team.
You will be responsible for supporting the planning, implementation, and delivery of an ERP system. You will also be providing administrative support and assistance with the preparation of documents such as team agendas, meeting notes, and reports.
You will require project assistance experience, along with work involving documentation, ERP systems, procurement, purchase orders, invoices, and strong MS Office skills.
- Support the planning, implementation, and delivery of a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Provide proactive administrative support for both New Product Development (NPD) and non-NPD projects
- Assist in the preparation of documents such as team agenda, meeting notes and reports
- Support budget monitoring, forecasting and reporting
- Be hands-on and undertake additional ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including Finance, Operations, Manufacturing IT, Sales, Quality, HR
- Strong numerical skills
- Experience in documenting procedures
- Experience in procurement, raising purchase orders, and resolving invoice queries
- PC literate with in-depth experience in using Windows-based applications
- Experience in working in cross-functional teams
- Efficient in producing output and able to meet tight deadlines
- Self-starting, motivated, and eager to progress
- Familiarity with using visual tools to simplify complex procedures
- Previous experience working in a similar environment would be an advantage
- An eye for detail and commitment to high-quality data
- A flexible, can-do approach to the requirements of the job
- Good organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills with a friendly and approachable manner
- Able and willing to learn and assimilate inform
- Interpersonal and team-working skills
- Detail oriented
- Good communication skills
Competitive Salary - Private Medical Care Plans - Bonus - Additional Benefits
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 7717
- Posted: 9th May 2023
- Expires: 6th June 2023