A medical device company has an exciting opportunity for a Cell Biology Manufacturing Technician to join their team.
You will be responsible for the laboratory work, primarily manufacturing cell-based and molecular biology-based products. You will also be generating manufacturing documentation, stock controlling, and ensuring the release of products.
You will require a biology-based degree and a working knowledge of mammalian cells, ISO, GMP, or GLP.
- Hands-on laboratory bench work, primarily in manufacturing cell- and molecular biology-based products.
- Generating appropriate manufacturing documentation, undertaking stock control, and ensuring the release of manufactured products through manufacturing batch record approvals.
- Provide additional ad-hoc scientific and technical support to manufacturing processes, R&D programs, and projects.
- Responsible for quality and regulatory compliance of work undertaken.
- B.Sc. or equivalent in Life Sciences related to Cell Biology, Oncology, or Molecular Biology
- Laboratory experience in manufacturing or the in vitro diagnostics industry (or an equivalent combination of experience and formal education).
- The role requires knowledge of manipulating mammalian cells.
- Knowledge of ISO, GMP, GLP, IVD, and/or QSR.
- A strong understanding of the importance of accurate record-keeping within a strictly controlled quality system is essential.
- Organisational skills and the ability to follow agreed procedures is essential.
- Manage and deliver production to agreed timetables and according to defined instructions.
- Good report writing skills, with the ability to communicate results to technical and non-technical staff.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment.
- An eye for detail and commitment to high-quality data.
- A flexible, can-do approach to the requirements of the job.
Competitive Salary - Private Medical Care Plans - Bonus - Additional Benefits
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 7716
- Posted: 9th May 2023
- Expires: 6th June 2023