We are currently looking for a Process Chemist to join a leading Chemical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Process Chemist you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Support strategic initiatives for the development of new products or processes, such as process optimisation and plant trials.
2. Work together to create and carry out experimentation strategies, to analyse results, and to suggest future directions.
3. Offer assistance with commissioning and resolving technical issues with lab equipment.
4. Drive, enthusiasm, and curiosity to pick up new skills and apply them to tackle difficult issues.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry/Chemistry related field.
2. Proven industry experience in Process Chemistry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Additives, oils, gas or lubricants.
Key Words: Process Chemistry, Chemistry, Oils & Gas, scale up, production, process optimisation, plant trials, new product development.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637944
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 9th May 2023
- Expires: 6th June 2023