We are currently looking for a Formulation Group Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Leicestershire area. As the Formulation Group Leader you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Formulation Group Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Scaling up product through phases I, II and III of pharmaceutical development.
2. Managing a team of formulation development scientists and technicians, with occasional recruitment responsibilities. Tracking progress of those reporting to you.
3. Making sure quality of output from formulation and process studies to ensure CMC activities meet regulatory and cGMP standards.
4. Support internal and external tech transfer and scale up activities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Formulation Group Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry related field.
2. Proven industry experience in Formulation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with tech transfer, scaling up through all phases to commercial.
Key Words: Formulation, Management, tech transfer, scale up, CMC, cGMP, GDP, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical development.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637942
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 9th May 2023
- Expires: 6th June 2023