We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Using analytical techniques like HPLC, UV, GC and IR on bulk tablets.
2. Write up SOP's in accordance to GMP guidelines.
3. Perform calibration and validation of equipment.
4. Stability and release checks for all QC products.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry field
2. Proven industry experience in Quality Control position,
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC, GC, and UV.
Key Words: HPLC, GC, UV, IR, Quality Control, Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Stability, SOP's, Validation, Calibration.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637940
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 9th May 2023
- Expires: 6th June 2023