As the Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing the operational performance of the quality team, to motivate and guide the quality team on daily tasks, to co-ordinate with Quality Director in various decision-making tasks and to organise day to day work within the Quality Assurance department.
The role will require the organisation of periodic meetings with staff and to co-operate in meetings with higher management. In addition, the role will require that deviations, CAPAs, customer complaints, change control etc will be managed and that you will be responsible for making sure that quality operations run smoothly and that tasks are completed within given deadline.
- To develop and maintain quality department strategy to ensure that it meets business requirements and customer needs.
- To act as the Responsible Person or deputy Responsible Person.
- To monitor and evaluate the quality assurance team in their day-to-day tasks and to ensure that work between staff is evenly distributed.
- To take part in periodic meetings with staff and attend various meetings arranged by higher management.
- To ensure periodic quality management review meetings occurs on time.
- To implement and monitor the QMS system and to ensure risks are adequately controlled within current requirements.
- To act as the key point of contact for any issues related to quality assurance internally and externally.
- To guide QA officers in day-to-day tasks such as releasing of products, periodic checks etc. and to perform these tasks personally when needed.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Scientific degree is highly desired, or a person should have demonstrable good experience in pharmaceutical industry or a GMP/GDP environment.
- Demonstrable track record of skills and experience in Quality Assurance in position of similar level.
- Good understanding UK Specials.
- Good leadership, communication, and time management skills.
- Good decision-making, analytically minded and strategic thinking skills.
- Good problem-solving skills, commercially astute and excellent project management skills.
- Ability to cope with pressure and change and a 'can do' attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to work in a multi-cultural working environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: BBBH129281
- Posted: 9th May 2023
- Expires: 6th June 2023