CK Group are recruiting for a QA Consultant to join a Consulting business specialising in support of biotech and pharma companies as they progress their drug development.
The role is a full time and permanent position (reduced hours may be possible). The company are based to the North of Cambridge, and ideally you should be willing and able to work in the office at least one day per week, although the more better!
As a QA consultant you will provide QA support to clients on their clinical development programmes.
- Act as GCP QA Consultant to clients, providing QA support for clinical development programmes
- Manage the Quality Management Systems for clients
- Prepare and maintain core SOPs for clients
- Conduct GCP training seminars for clients
- Conduct of QC reviews of essential documents
£65,000 plus benefits
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 5 years+ working in a quality (GCP) related role
- Robust knowledge of GCP and the regulatory environment for drug development ? UK, EU and USA
- Experience working within a clinical drug development environment
- Good administrative, organisational and time-management skills
- Able to manage multiple client workstreams and prioritise workload
- Strong IT skills
- Works to a high level of accuracy
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55487 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55487
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 5th May 2023
- Expires: 2nd June 2023