Do you have a strong lab background with experience in verification with management experience?
This a a great new role where you will provide leadership of a team/ teams within the department responsible for the verification of assays or assay/ instrument systems in compliance with appropriate regulatory guidance for release as IVDs
Skills and Experience
- Scientific degree (Grade 2(i) or above in Biochemistry, Chemistry or similar)
- Significant experience in lab facing role, experience in design control and verification for regulatory submission would be an advantage.
- Experience in leading/managing people
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Good analytical skills, with a methodical approach
- Ability to problem solve and make informed decisions
- Attention to details
- Must be able to work and lead in a team environment
- Excellent organisational skills
Hours: 40 hrs Hybrid working- 4 days based onsite & 1 day WFH
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: BBBH129353
- Posted: 5th May 2023
- Expires: 2nd June 2023