CK Group are recruiting for an R2R (Record to Report) Analyst to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Chester (Hybrid working) on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £25.00 per hour PAYE, depending upon experience.
R2R Analyst role:
- Responsible for the complex activities related to Record to Report for Austrian and Swiss market including journal entry processing, closing activities, reconciliations, and other complex financial processes.
- Prepare and review scheduled Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation Activities, action, monitor and execute escalations and independently prepare and present balance sheet reviews.
- Monitor and manage specific month end (and year-end) related activities per Month End Close Timetable in collaboration with local market and third party service provider.
- Participate in daily monitoring calls during month end close
- Support on audit planning process e.g. agree scheduling of key milestones.
- Educated to degree level in accounting or a related field or equivalent experience in a multi-national business.
- Extensive experience in accounting or finance, with demonstrable experience in record to report.
- Excellent computer skills with competencies in MS applications (Excel, Outlook) and major ERP platforms (preference SAP).
- Experience of audit and year-end close process.
Our client is the world's number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
This R2R Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Chester, Cheshire.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55188 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55188
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 5th May 2023
- Expires: 2nd June 2023