CK Group are recruiting for a Microbiologist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Barnard Castle on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hourly: £13.43 PAYE or £17.12 Umbrella
Our client at Barnard Castle is a Global Manufacturing and Supply division and produces some of the world?s leading sterile, inhaled and tropical oral medicines. The site makes over 40 different products, exporting more than 90% of 200 million packs produced each year.
Barnard Castle. This facility demonstrates the company?s commitment to manufacturing in the UK which continues to be a very positive environment for life sciences. The site offers plenty of parking and fully functioning canteen for all staff. Set in the beautiful surroundings of this attractive working market town named after and built around a medieval castle.
- General microbiology laboratory practical GMP / GLP duties.
- Conducting Environmental Control, Endotoxin, Sterility or Microbial Limit testing, Sterilisation, and more.
- Following procedures, compliantly generating and accurately recording data from testing.
- Supporting Senior Microbiology Technologist and Team Manager to generate reports and produce testing protocols.
- Hold a relevant degree or have equivalent working knowledge
- Experience in microbiology i.e. Environmental Control, Finished Product Testing (Endotoxin, Sterility or Microbial Limit testing) Sterilisation, Biological Indicators, Microbial Identification
- Experience in physical monitoring of areas aseptic techniques & working to GMP standards.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55494 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55494
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 5th May 2023
- Expires: 2nd June 2023