This is an excellent opportunity for a Chemical Regulatory Affairs / Product Safety specialist to join a well - established organisation based in the South West area.
The role will be to provide regulatory affairs support to the business, helping to implement GHS / CLP and REACH.
The role will involve:
- Ensuring compliance with EU regulations and Global requirements relating to the development, manufacture and supply of chemicals for healthcare industries.
- Develop and manage 'library’ of technical specifications.
- Interpretation of information to enable the team to provide guidance within the organisation and to customers.
- Maintaining a relationship with regulatory authorities to keep the company and its customers up to date with current and forthcoming regulations.
- Managing data for notification of products.
- It is essential that successful candidate have a good understanding of chemical legislation, REACH, CLP, Safety data sheets and DGNs and also a proven track record of working with these regulations in the work place.
The ideal candidate for this compliance position will have:
- Previous experience of compliance and product development or manufacturing within the chemical industry.
- Excellent communication skills and time management skills.
Candidates must be living and eligible to work in the UK
Key skills: Regulatory affairs, chemical registrations, hazard assessment, risk assessment, GHS, CLP, REACH
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737241823
- Reference: BBL20
Website: ST Recruitment
- Updated: 16th May 2023
- Expires: 13th June 2023