Are you experienced in configuring LIMS (laboratory) systems and applying this to help business workflow processes?
If so, this could be the perfect role for you at Interactive Software.
We’re looking for a professional LIMS Business Analyst with in-depth laboratory knowledge and experience coupled with strong consulting skills to join our professional services team.
At Interactive Software, our Achiever Medical LIMS, Biobanking and CRM software transforms our customers’ processes and provide greater transparency and insight into their data. Whilst our established implementation process guides customers step-by-step from project initiation through to go-live and beyond.
As part of our small, relaxed, and friendly team, you will be responsible for understanding client needs, collecting requirements, and analysing gaps to design and implement solutions using our highly regarded laboratory system, Achiever Medical LIMS. You’ll have ownership of your projects, and your input will be valuable into the on-going development of our software.
- At least 5 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst on LIMS projects in regulated environments.
- Strong laboratory experience/knowledge coupled with Business Analysis skills and ability to work with the customers’ teams to elicit requirements.
- Working simultaneously on diverse client data transformation and integration projects; from large-scale implementations through to minor releases and software upgrades.
- Engaging with clients to gather and translate accurately their needs into business and technical requirements and processes.
- Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternative approaches to solving problems.
- Delivering high-quality solutions to customers on time and within budget.
- Being creative in solution generation looking to drive innovation within the team.
- Implementing GxP applications and being relentless in the pursuit of quality.
What we offer:
- Highly competitive salary.
- 32 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Private healthcare after 12 months.
- Employee pension contributions.
- Location – Hybrid of working from home and office in Solihull (near Birmingham Airport) including parking.
We have a long and proven history since we launched our first product back in 1992. Today, we lead the way in accessible, transformational Scientific Research, LIMS, and Education solutions.
We’re a team of excited business analysts, elusive software developers, organised project managers, pernickety testers, and enlightening trainers. And we’re ready to work with our customers to create a LIMS, Biobanking or CRM solution that not only supports, but also enhances, their business processes, data quality, insights, and compliance.
The life-sciences industry is evolving and growing rapidly, this is an exciting time and a perfect opportunity for anyone looking to implement digital transformation solutions that underpin lab compliance, increase efficiency, and help improve research outcomes.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter via the 'Apply' link, we aim to respond within two working days.
If you'd like to discuss this role, contact Simeon Ractliffe in confidence on 0115 698 0303 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
N2 Talent is recruiting for this position on behalf of Interactive Software. We handle all enquiries, applications, and personal data in a safe and strictly confidential manner.
We’re unable to consider and assist individuals who require visa sponsorship.
Related skills: Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemistry, Data Management, Laboratory, Technical Support
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Employer: Interactive Software
- Contact: Simeon Ractliffe
- Phone: 0115 698 0303
Website: Interactive Software
- Updated: 15th May 2023
- Expires: 9th June 2023