Job Title: R&D Analyst
Employment Term: Permanent
Salary: £22,000 per annum
SRG are working with a pharmaceutical component manufacturer for respiratory drug delivery. They are currently looking for an Analyst to join their R&D team to undertake analytical and development projects using HPLC. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the R&D function of a leading company with high-tech facilities and a supportive culture.
- Preparing and Testing of analytical samples in accordance with the appropriate procedures and analytical methods.
- Setting up and preparing HPLCs for Routine analysis of sample solutions and the use of Chromoleon software
- Maintaining accurate records and submitting records to other analysts for technical review.
- Developing an understanding of the testing of inhalation devices: Metered Dose Inhalers (MDIs) and Dry Powder Inhalers (DPIs).
- Writing and updating Protocols, Standard Work Instructions (SWIs) and Analytical Test Methods (ATMs) COSHH assessments as appropriate, under guidance from senior members of the team.
- Assisting in the development and validation of analytical methods where required.
- Educated to at least Bachelor's Degree level in a relevant scientific discipline e.g. Chemistry, Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences.
- At least 1 years' experience of working in a pharmaceutical or similar laboratory setting.
- A basic understanding of HPLC, in addition to a good understanding of how to work safely and consistently in a laboratory environment. Experience in inhaler testing would be advantageous, but full training will be provided.
Interested? Or know someone who will be?
SRG are the UK's number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals, and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you are interested in this or any other scientific opportunities, please get in touch with Richard on 07789 854326 or email
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: BBBH123151
- Posted: 17th March 2023
- Expires: 31st March 2023