CK Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Clinician to join an excellent private healthcare company in rolling out a pivotal prostate screening/ awareness programme in Greater Manchester.
The programme is due to take place across the Greater Manchester area in typically high footfall areas including exciting events such as the Caribbean Carnival.
The programme is due to commence 4th May so starting at this time would be preferable but we can consider alternative availability.
Shift patterns may vary but would initially be across 3 days (10am-6pm or 12-8pm).
Skills & Experience:
- Significant in a clinician post (Senior Registrar/ Senior Clinical Fellow/ Consultant)
- Extensive knowledge base in provision of Urology services and preferred treatment methods
- Able to use judgement to make decisions in order to solve problems / enquiries
- Evidence of Continued Professional Development
- Works in line with standard procedures
- MBBS or equivalent medical qualification
- Multidisciplinary team player
- Competent IT skills
Flexible depending on experience
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55278 in all correspondence.
This role is subject to satisfactory completion of a basic Disclosures and Barring Service (DBS) check.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55278
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 17th March 2023
- Expires: 14th April 2023