CK Group are recruiting for an Analytical Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hurley on a contract basis for 12 months.
£14.00 - £16.00 PAYE or £16.00 - £18.00 Umbrella
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to helping the UK develop the talent it needs to achieve the aspiration of being a global leader in life sciences, from the school classroom to PhDs. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
Located in the Sandwich, on the beautiful south eastern coast.
Analytical Scientist Role:
- Perform chemical analysis using a range of techniques including: HPLC, GC, Karl Fisher, MS etc
- Develop assay / purity methods and perform validation
- Transfer analytical methods to other laboratories and remote sites
- To generate data in support of stability studies
- Hold a relevant scientific degree or hold equivalent working experience
- Good foundation and experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC, UPLC, dissolution, Karl Fischer, and UV spectroscopy
- Knowledge of analysis methods and tools
- Experience in research & development, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55277 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55277
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 17th March 2023
- Expires: 14th April 2023