CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Study Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely initially on a contract basis for 12 months. 40 hours per week.
£500 per day PAYE or £530 per day UMB ? this role is inside IR35
- It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
- Bachelor?s degree in related discipline, preferably in medical or biological science
- At least 10 years drug development experience demonstrated in a variety of roles
- At least 5 years of experience in leading studies/programs in clinical development
- Comprehensive knowledge of the clinical and pharmaceutical drug development process
- Extensive and proven experience in driving operational delivery to timelines, cost and quality
Clinical Study Manager Role:
- Provide expert clinical operational input into project or study level documents.
- With oversight from the Senior Director Clinical Programs, may lead operational options.
- Lead the delivery of the clinical study program(s) or study(s) from concept to final CSR and through to study closure.
- Accountable for overall study deliverables, maintaining oversight by close interaction with individual study leaders.
- Implement agreed study level process and technology for Early Oncology clinical studies.
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people?s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
This Clinical Study Manager will be remote based however you will need to be on site for the first 3 days for onboarding.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55273 in all correspondence.
This role is subject to a satisfactory basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55273
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 17th March 2023
- Expires: 14th April 2023