***Basel/Required to go to the office***
A global pharmaceutical firm, who are making significant impact in the industry, currently require a Solution Design Manager. This role will enable the right candidate to play a significant role in turning data and digital into a strategic asset to effect change within the organisation.
Salary: CHF 76.14 per hour
This is a contract vacancy.
Duties you will be carrying out:
- Building and deploying scope processes and data based for user-requirements defined in conjunction with the domain pillars and the E2E data team.
- Working in accordance with architecture to identify new technologies and the new possibilities arising out of it.
- Responsible for the LDC Solution Design in the area responsible based on the business requirements based on the organisation?s architectural standards, performance, quality, and security principles.
- Prepare and run fit-gap workshops in the assigned work package, identify critical integration points and dependencies, suggest solutions for key gaps, provide effort estimations and alignment with business teams.
- Ensure the solutions are peered reviewed, formally documented, and signed off by domain pillars and business functions.
- Make sure the solution testing is performed and meets quality standards.
- Lead the need to stay standard from a customisation perspective by establishing standardized design and development processes to enable cost effective delivery
- Ensure adherence with all relevant internal / external security and compliance policies and procedures (e.g., FDA, organisation IGM framework)
- University level degree
- Project Management training/certifcation
- Lean / Six Sigma Certified
- At least 3 years? experience in country and global roles.
For further details, please contact Ibrahim Bokolo on +44(0)1727817642 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: BH-34457
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 16th March 2023
- Expires: 13th April 2023