SRG are currently working on behalf of a well-established contract development organisation who are looking for a mixture of chemistry graduates and skilled development chemist to join them on a permanent basis.
The role will be in the production team where you will get the chance to aid in method development and validation of analytical tests across a range of pharmaceutical products.
Job Title: Senior Analytical Development Chemist
Vacancy type: Permanent
Salary: £28,000- £35,000 Depending on experience.
Location: Northeast England
Benefits: Quarterly team events, 25+8 holidays, personal development
- To develop and validate robust analytical test methods to support formulation development.
- Support the planning, execution and reporting of laboratory work and experiments.
- Complete analytical tests using HPLC,GC , KF, FT-IR ect.
- Adherence to COSHH and Health & Safety requirements
- BSc in the area of Chemistry or equally matched experience working within a laboratory, desirable.
- Strong practical knowledge of HPLC method development.
- Laboratory experience in a regulated environment for Development chemists.
- Working to GMP and understanding the quality procedures linked.
Interested? Or know someone who will be?
SRG are the UK's number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals, and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you are interested in this or any other scientific opportunities, please get in touch with Matt on 0161 868 2205 or email
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: BBBH126979
- Posted: 16th March 2023
- Expires: 13th April 2023