CK Group are recruiting for a Demand Planner to join a diagnostics company at their site in Burgess Hill, West Sussex on a contract basis for 3 months. This position offers hybrid working, with 2/3 days a week on site.
Hourly £13.00-£15.00 PAYE
Demand Planner Role:
- Utilise digital tools to monitor demand and supply of service activities, exceptions and imbalances
- Help identify supply issues associated with established plans and resolve by collaborating with the stakeholders
- Support the weekly Demand-Supply balance meetings by providing insight to enable the specialist to build a supply overview to manage demand
- Monitor system data quality to ensure optimal process performance
- A level educated or equivalent
- Previous experience in demand planning function
- Experience of working with a CRM System and making decisions based on data analysis
- Proven track record of managing internal/external stakeholders at all levels
- Previous experience of working in a technology led environment (ideally in healthcare)
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Demand Planner role will be based at our clients site in Burgess Hill, West Sussex.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55265 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55265
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th March 2023
- Expires: 12th April 2023