Katie Genever at CK Group is recruiting for an Administrative Coordinator to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Uxbridge on a 12-month contract basis with the possibility of extension. The role itself offers a lot of flexibility and will be conducted mostly remote if the successful candidate desires.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Primarily responsible for complex administrative support activities, which may include preparing and/or processing technical material/reports/forms using a wide variety of text editing software and managing features.
- Independently coordinating calendared meetings, complex onsite/offsite meetings, leading administrative projects, providing management with status/activity reports, and selecting appropriate format for presentations.
- Will also be responsible for taking, transcribing, and distributing meeting minutes, project tracking, as well as demonstrating the ability to interact with outside vendors and individuals at higher levels within the company.
- 5+ years of experience in administration preferably in a large pharmaceutical industry.
- Have experience coordinating and managing multiple complex calendars at once and have experience with expense reporting (candidates who have had experience generating PO numbers will have an advantage).
- Have the ability to use their own initiative, be a team player have a good attention to detail.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55258 in all correspondence.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55258
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th March 2023
- Expires: 12th April 2023