The client is embarking on a payroll transformation of their EMEA Payrolls. (x24 countries, x6500 EEs)
Location: Maidenhead (Hybrid Working)
Duration: 12 months
Payrate: Up to £330 per day PAYE
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Reporting to the Snr Director (Global Payroll operations) and to the Global Payroll Project manager where necessary)
- Work with payroll vendors to build test strategy.
- Manage all testing related to designated projects.
- Support the project manager to deliver testing results for respective projects, to also identify risks to test results and timeliness.
- Responsible for the build and execution of tests involved at all stages of the project i.e. integration testing, scenario testing, Parallel runs etc.
- Tracking and managing the status of defects through to successful closure.
- The test analyst will be responsible for the development & maintenance of test assets e.g. plans, scripts, acceptance criteria, and test data.
- To identify improvements to the process and assists in their implementation
Experience and Knowledge:
- Must have experience of implementing multi country payroll projects
- Knowledge of Workday and/or SAP preferred
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2303-512276
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 15th March 2023
- Expires: 12th April 2023