CK Group are recruiting for several Packaging Operators to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry, working at their site based in Macclesfield initially on a contract basis for 3 months with strong potential of extension.
From £11.81 plus shift allowance
- It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
- Ability to work as part of a team where flexibility is key, in a highly supervised sterile manufacturing area
- Ability to schedule and adjust work to meet the daily production plan
- Basic Knowledge of procedures and compliance SHE and cGMP requirements
Packaging Operator Role:
- Set-up and clean relevant operating equipment to enable the smooth running of the plant/section/unit.
- Contribute to the basic manufacturing processes, e.g. inspect and pack product for a plant/section.
- Calibrate, weigh, test & inspect components, equipment and products to ensure that they meet with GMP & SHE standards.
- Receive, accept, locate, store, dispatch and deliver products and materials and complete all relevant documentation.
- Complete and reconcile relevant (non-batch specific) documentation to meet with GMP & SHE standards.
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people?s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
This Packaging Operator roles will be based at our clients site in Macclesfield.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55261 in all correspondence.
This role is subject to satisfactory completion of a basic Disclosures and Barring Service (DBS) check.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55261
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th March 2023
- Expires: 12th April 2023