CK Group are recruiting for a QA Compliance Officer to join a pharmaceutical company to take part in a CAPA close out project at their site based in Pirbright, Woking on an initial 6 month contract.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of vaccines, parasiticides and pharmaceuticals to protect animals. They are also one of the fastest growing animal health companies in the UK.
This role is located near Pirbright, Woking.
Summary of the Role:
Perform GMP compliance related activities for the production quality system ensuring compliance in line with EU, UK and company GMP, Biosafety and EHS regulations.
Your main duties will be:
- Deviation management, investigations, CAPA definition, as well as required reports.
- Providing on the ground SME support on compliance related topics.
- Driving deviations and investigation processes in close collaboration with the Pirbright site staff.
- Experience of biological vaccine manufacturing processes in GMP environment.
- Experience of aseptic manufacturing operations.
- Experience working in compliance/quality systems roles in EU GMP Pharma companies.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously drive completion of actions as well as within a team environment.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55257 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55257
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th March 2023
- Expires: 12th April 2023