Senior Research Associate
* Senior Research Associate required by Biotechnology firm based in Cambridge*
An exciting Biotechnology firm, based in Cambridge, currently requires a Senior Research Associate to bring their expertise in the field of cell sorting and flow cytometry to contribute to the development of advanced cell based medicines .
Upon joining, the Senior Research Associate will to work on:
• Sample preparation and panel design for multi-parameter flow cytometry to sort and analyse cells of interest
• Preparing immunogens for immunization programmes
• Daily operation and maintenance of the sorter and related equipment
In terms of skills, we are looking for Scientists who have;
• BSc/MSc in Cell Biology/Immunology related subjected
• ~3 years academic or industry experience
• Understanding of the principles of flow cytometry
• Significant hands-on experience in flow cytometry/sorter operation, ideally in a facility setting with multiple users/customers.
• Experience with flow analysis software (FACSDiva, FlowJo)
• Designing and testing multi-parameter panels for analysis and sorting
• Immunology background
• Previous experience working on Cell based therapies
This opportunity would suit a Scientist who has a strong background in Immunology, who would like to join a rapidly growing Biotech. If this sounds exciting please apply within!
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2303-512369
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 15th March 2023
- Expires: 12th April 2023