Our clients Diabetes Care division based in Donegal Town manufactures FreeStyle blood glucose test strips and FreeStyle Sensors for use in diabetes management. Among Diabetes Care leading brands are the FreeStyle Precision, FreeStyle Lite and FreeStyle Libre system.
The Engineering Manager will be responsible for providing Technical Engineering support, in order to maximize the availability of manufacturing and test equipment and providing an appropriate working environment for operations and personnel. Incumbent is also responsible for leadership of the Strategic Projects function within the site.
- Plan, implement and manage all major engineering projects including validation activities, RCE documentation etc. as required.
- Manage relevant departmental/project budgets within target and implement CIP/BEx projects as required.
- Provides technical support and knowledge.
- Ensure projects meets quality requirements of all stakeholders, including customers, auditors and other external agencies by ensuring adherence to the required policies and procedures.
- Measures and reports progress against approved timelines.
- Acts as an effective leader in managing and organising the completion of all strategic projects.
- Ensure prompt attention of Project Managers in areas of risk, which might have an adverse effect on timeliness, product and/or safety.
- Ensure the department conducts its business in a manner designed to be protective of human health, safety, and the environment.
EDUCATION & COMPETENCIES:
- A relevant third level qualification in Engineering/Manufacturing/Science.
- At least 3 years previous experience in a Medical Device or Pharmaceutical environment required.
- Supervisory experience preferred but not essential
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2302-510942
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 15th March 2023
- Expires: 12th April 2023