Are you an experienced Marketing and Business Development Manager looking for a part time job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Marketing and Business Development Manager to join a leading scientific company based in the Edinburgh area, on a part time basis (22.5 hours per week).
As the Marketing and Business Development Manager you will be responsible for developing, implementing and communicating the company's marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives as well as develop and maintain business relationships and strategic partnerships to maximise sales revenue and profits.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Marketing and Business Development Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the development, implementation and communication of marketing strategies and tactical marketing plans in addition to the development of pricing strategies to meet agreed company objectives.
2. Leadership of development and implementation of key account plans for selected clients as well as development and maintenance of networks of influencers and decision makers within target customer groups to support company business objectives.
3. As the Marketing and Business Development Manager, you will also be responsible for delivering regular updates on the company website and social media channels to optimise exposure of company activities to relevant target audiences.
4. Additionally, you will generate new sales leads, negotiate client pricing, and forecast sales revenue, whilst working with company business heads to move leads through the sales cycle.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing and Business Development Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Life Science or Biological Sciences degree as well as a Marketing qualification or work experience.
2. Proven significant industry experience in a commercial life science marketing / business development role as well as a track record of developing and delivering sales and marketing plans is essential for this role.
3. Ability to network and communicate with a wide range of international audiences and stakeholders, from both industry and academia. Experience of contract research services would also be advantageous.
Key Words: Business Development | Marketing Manager | Scientific | Science Research | Life Science | Animal Health | Biopharmaceuticals
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637686
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 14th March 2023
- Expires: 11th April 2023