(Senior) Research Associate - Flow Cytometry
SRG is delighted to be partnering with an exciting start-up biotech company based in the Cambridge area. They are currently looking for a highly motivated Research Associate to join the discovery team where you will be contributing to the development of novel TCR Therapeutics. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work in a dynamic environment and rapidly expand their knowledge and skillset.
- Sample preparation and panel design for multi-parameter flow cytometry to sort and analyse cells of interest
- Preparing immunogens for immunization programmes
- Daily operation and maintenance of the sorter and related equipment
- Contributing to the development of microfluidics-based single cell technology for TCR discovery
- Single cell and NGS library construction
- Primary immune cell culture and functional assays
- A BSc/MSc (or equivalent experience) in Immunology/Cell Biology/Biomedical Sciences or a similar discipline.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of the principles of flow cytometry
- Experience with flow analysis software (FACSDiva, FlowJo)
- Designing and testing multi-parameter panels for analysis and sorting
- Practical laboratory experience working with primary and immortalised mammalian cells would be desirable
- Able to work in a team environment with good collaboration skills
- Familiarity with techniques such as ELISA, flow-based binding assays, molecular biology skills (DNA/RNA extraction, PCR, library preparation) would be desirable
If you are interested in discussing the role further, then please reach out to me at / 02039379660
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: BBBH126858
- Posted: 14th March 2023
- Expires: 11th April 2023