12 month contract
2 days & 2 nights
Up to £29.39ph
A highly respected pharmaceutical company based in the Liverpool area are looking for an Engineering Technician to join their team on a 12 month contract basis. The Engineering Technician will be required to perform a broad range of varied planned and unplanned maintenance activities that support the overall team and business objectives. The role holder will operate with a degree of autonomy once relevant training is completed.
· Deliver engineering support to customers for planned and unplanned maintenance requirements and:
· Ensure all documentation is completed correctly, accurately in a timely manner and signed by the relevant personnel.
· Work with M&R team to review and maintain maintenance plants for manufacturing equipment.
· Ensure compliance with HSE regulations
· Be aware of and comply with all operating procedures in all operational areas
· Understand, execute and promote a cGMP compliant culture, ensure the highest standards of housekeeping and safety are applied within their own work area and shared workshop are compliant in accordance with the Orange Guide and CFR regulations.
· Deliver departmental objectives and operational decisions made by others are executed in a timely manner. Liaise with members of their own departments to provide and receive support and feedback.
· Support organisational change, process improvements and continuous improvement initiatives.
· Have a good knowledge of CMMS requirements, have the ability to demonstrate and coach its basic functions.
· Demonstrate engineering competency at a level to be able to carry out PPM activity, plus some specialist knowledge in limited areas. Can carry out basic coaching and training.
Minimum Education Requirements
· Engineering Apprenticeship and Preferably HNC/D
· Local Language
· Good standards of numeracy and literacy are essential together with excellent attention to detail
· Multi-skilled engineer with a mechanical biased (3 years experience in a manufacturing environment)
· Pharmaceutical experience is preferred or a similar industry
· Utilities experience
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2301-508771
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 14th March 2023
- Expires: 11th April 2023