BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Location: London (Hybrid working – 1-2days in the office per week)
Duration: 3 months
Pay rate: £264 per day PAYE
In this role, you will be working with some of the top-tier companies & content providers as well as internal stakeholders to drive automation of Alexa BD payment processes.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent account management and communication skills as well as ability to drive operational improvement across the Business Development team and wider Alexa org.
·Lead operational improvement on payments, ideates on ways to simplify existing processes and drive new departmental tool adoption.
· Own facets of the partner management process for small to medium accounts, collate payment information and communicate change of processes.
· Develops clear SOPs, templates and documentation, while ensures effective achievement of operation’s objectives.
· Work with cross-functional teams (Business Development, Finance, Accounting) to deliver automation.
· Report on plans and results to senior management, and communicate frequently with various internal and external stakeholders.
• Proven ability to communicate effectively and manage partner relationships
• Experience working with emerging technologies, especially speech/voice is a plus
• Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor's degree
• Strong ownership and bias for action; work independently to create appropriate action plans for goals
• Comfortable working with contracts and finance counterparts
• Meticulous attention to detail: ability to juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering your quality bar
• Strong analytical orientation; comfort using databases and analytical tools and making data-based decisions
• Excellent business judgement and the demonstrated ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
• Comfort working with a broad range of technology tools including SharePoint, Excel, Word, and Salesforce.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2303-512352
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 14th March 2023
- Expires: 11th April 2023