Contract Manager Start-Up - Site Budget & Contract Manager, Milan Italy
Our clinical operations activities are growing rapidly and we are currently seeking a full-time experienced Contract Manager to join our Site Activation and Maintenance team, within Clinical Operations.
- Responsible for managing contract & budget negotiations for assigned projects;
- Play a key role in managing timelines;
- Responsible for reporting contract & budget negotiation progress to internal and external project teams; and
- Serve as primary point of contact for internal and external project teams.
- Bachelor?s degree;
- 4 years of contract management experience preferably in a clinical research or similar industry setting;
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and leadership skills; and
- Fluent in English and Italian.
(There is a possibility to work partially from home after 3-6 months after the start date.)
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: BH-34462
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 14th March 2023
- Expires: 11th April 2023