EMEA Payroll Analyst
Location: Chester (Hybrid working, 50% in the office and 50% remote)
Duration: 8 months
Pay rate: £20 per hour PAYE
Hours: 35 hours per week
• Ensure accurate and timely delivery of assigned country payroll services to ensure compliant with the organization and legal requirements; manage vendor relationships; respond to the payroll operations queries.
• The HR Service Delivery Model is a shared service outsourced model and this role will interface with business partners, Compensation, Savings Plan & Benefits, Financial Shared Services General Accounting, as well as outsourced payroll providers.
• The position is responsible for the upload of payroll related data onto the required payroll vendor online tools, downloading of the payroll outputs, and distribution to the relevant individuals or teams within the business.
• Position is also responsible for payroll audits.
• Ensure all payroll operations are processed timely and accurately.
• Implement processes improvements related to payroll delivery.
• Provide payroll query support by ensuring responses are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Use global payroll tools and prepare appropriate payroll calculations to ensure proper payroll processing.
• Facilitate and participate in governance process used for analysis and approval of payroll work requests and projects.
• Collaborate with Total Rewards to understand the savings and benefits calculations and the impact on payroll calculation.
• Coordinate with Outsourced Service Provider regarding all policies, programs and processes related to payroll.
• Assess the delivery impact of any HR management policy changes, regulatory or compliance changes may have on the service provider and Payroll operations.
• Aid in overseeing the implementation of payroll system solutions for acquisitions.
• Interface with Total Rewards COE to identify and address any administrative needs related to global compensation and benefit programs. Leverage expertise to produce solutions that enable global consistency and standardization and facilitate exceptional performance.
• Interface with payroll and benefits vendors, as needed, to ensure compliance with established procedures.
Desired Experience Must have requirements:
• Degree preferred in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance or equivalent.
• Experience with end-to -end payroll processing including: time management, leave administration, registration, pay processing, payroll taxes, reporting, and experience dealing with payroll queries and issues from employees.
• Knowledgeable of MS Office suite, particularly Excel.
• Workday and SAP end-user experience.
• Experience working in a Shared Services environment.
• Comprehensive knowledge Payroll, Payroll Tax, and Payroll Accounting and related end to end processes.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2303-512274
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 14th March 2023
- Expires: 11th April 2023