CK Group are recruiting for a Payroll Analyst to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Chester on a contract basis for 8 months.
Our client is the global leader in enabling pharma, biotech, and consumer health partners to optimize product development, launch, and full life-cycle supply for patients around the world. They have the goal of putting patients first and to help people around the world live better and healthier lives.
Chester. This site provides services across multiple areas to the client?s offices in Europe and beyond. There is a high-performing, talented and multicultural team of over 350 employees working in Finance, Customer Service, IT, HR, Tax and more.
This site houses a state-of-the-art facility that includes a gym, free parking, showers and a subsidised restaurant. As a PAYE employee you will also benefit from:
- Timesheet syste
- Bike schemes
Payroll Analyst Role:
- Ensure all payroll operations are processed timely and accurately.
- Implement process improvement related to payroll delivery.
- Provide payroll query support.
- Assess delivery impact of any HR management policy changes, regulatory or compliance changes may have on the service provider and the payroll operations.
- Collaborate with Total Rewards team to understands the savings and benefit calculations and the impact on payroll calculation.
- Degree in relevant discipline (eg, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance)
- Experience with end to end payroll processing
- Comprehensive knowledge of Payroll, Payroll Tax, Payroll Accounting and related end to end processes.
- Good organisational skills whereby multiple tasks can be managed.
- Strong communication skills.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55249 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55249
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th March 2023
- Expires: 10th April 2023