CK Group are recruiting for a Mechanical Testing Technician to join a resin and composites company at their site based in Heanor, Derbyshire.
Mechanical Testing Technician Role:
Your duties and responsibilities will involve to:
- Plan technical and operational aspects of your work which may include; laminating, preparing samples or testing.
- Provide laboratory support and undertake project work or technical support with the aim of improving the company?s products, processes and technologies.
- Develop a good understanding of the techniques and the equipment used along with offering suggestions for method improvements.
- Maintain accurate records of all work carried out; you will also be able to make robust decisions on a daily basis and report conclusions.
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 GCSE?s at grade C and above to include Math?s and English.
- ONC or foundation degree in engineering which has included a research project.
- 2-3 years relevant experience.
- Experience of mechanical engineering - advantageous.
Company bonus, 25 days holiday, BUPA, pension scheme, life assurance and child care vouchers. Along with the opportunity to develop your career and the security of joining a stable and growing business.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54511 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54511
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th March 2023
- Expires: 10th April 2023